Monday, May 6, 2013

UB baseball team is hot

I am not into baseball as much as hockey and football, but I do go to an occasional Buffalo Bisons game, and this year went to a UB baseball game against Kent State. The UB-Kent State game back in early April, but only stayed for a couple innings as I was going to go to the UB Spring football practice and it was cold and snowing. 

On Sunday May 5, however, it was a perfect day and saw the Buffalo News sports headline on Saturday about how well UB was playing. So I headed on over there yesterday and saw around half the game. Perfect conditions, but of course, I jinxed them so they lost 4-3 (although I didn’t see the last two innings). Some pics I took at the game…


Ohio University's picture delivers a fast ball.



UBVSOHIOBASEBALL17_zpsfed2f8c9.jpg
 Fans took in the game and the warm sunny weather.

UBVSOHIOBASEBALL36_zpsb71827d9.jpg

UBVSOHIOBASEBALL24_zpsa76f42ce.jpg
UB hurler delivers a strike.

UBVSOHIOBASEBALL10_zps67f89cb3.jpg

UBVSOHIOBASEBALL22_zps3c60b2ce.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment